Thursday, March 09, 2006

Pre-vacation playlist

This weekend, Mark, the Manling, and I are flying to Vegas. It will be the first time we fly with the Manling, and I am having a lot of anxiety about the "ordeal at the airport." That really sounds like a cage-fighting championship bout! I am really excited because my parents will be there, and they have agreed to babysit the Manling so Mark and I can go hang out with my friends D&N. I haven't seen them, except for a quick blur at our wedding, in about 10 years. I.Cannot.Wait. I can't even begin to explain it!!!!!

In honor of the upcoming vacation, here is an iTunes shuffle playlist:
Primus: Jerry Was a Racecar Driver
Bad Religion: Change of Ideas
Kings of Conveneience: Misread
Sheer Terror: Don't Hate Me Because I'm Beautiful
Beastie Boys: Posse In Effect
Bouncing Souls: Shark Attack
Antiheroes: Alcoholics Anonymous
Murder City Devils: Idle Hands
White Stripes: Apple Blossom
NoFX: Showerdays
Reverend Horton Heat: Big Little Baby
Distillers: Open Sky
Tom Waits: Goin' Down Slow
Screeching Weasel: My Right
Ella Fitzgerald: They Can't Take That Away From Me
The Clash: Ivan Meets G I Joe
Dropkick Murphys: CAptain Kelly's Kitchen
All: She's My Ex
Hawthorne Heights: Niki FM
Cursive: The Great Decay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home