Saturday, January 21, 2006

Saturday Night's All Right For Blogging

The problem with having an infant and a husband who is a manager in a retail big box store is that Saturday night's tend to be kinda boring. Not tonight, though. Tonight I found all sorts of really rad mp3s on the net. Many Colin Meloy and Decemberists songs, and some Jawbreaker and Modest Mouse covers. Check out some of the blogs I have listed in my new Lullabies link section.>>>>>
The Manling and I are having a sing-along dance-party.

I feel a little guilty because I blew off one of my friends tonight*, especially after the last two posts. I'm an asshole. I admit it.

*Edited to say, the friend I blew off by not answering the phone when she called, had left a message then saying her husband had made plans unbeknowst to her for the night. so I'm not an asshole, I'm just clairvoyant!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home