Monday, February 27, 2006

The Missing 72 Hours

I don't have an iPod. Mark does, and loves it. I don't need one because all of my music is right here on my computer, and god only knows I don't stray to far from it these days. I was always partial to Music Match over iTunes, because iTunes doesn't have the database infrastructure that I like. But Music Match has given me one-too-many "Error: this program will have to close messages" despite numerous upgrades. So iTunes it is. And to fully jump on the bandwagon, here is my iTunes shuffle. My rules - I only skip songs that are from music only Mark listens to and music I've recently downloaded, cough, and haven't decided if I'm done evaluating it or not. On with the show:

The Amazing Crowns: Mr Lucky
Hillbilly Hellcats: Hillbilly Cats
Misfits: Halloween
NoFX: My Heart Is Yearning
Screeching Weasel: I Don't Want To Be Friends
Dave Matthews Band: Crash
The Clash: Four Horsemen
Morrissey: Little Man, What Now
All: Scary Sad
Bouncing Souls: Chunksong

Interesting. Pretty much all punk songs today. I thought there'd be more country, rockabilly, and/or indie selections.

As it is, I doubt I'll even listen to these today because it's beautiful, sunny, and warm out today so the Manling and I will be going for a walk. But before I go, I need to share this. One of the perils of being a SAHM means you don't really need to know what day it is, name or number. All I knew this past week was that the end of the month was coming up. I made mental plans for the 29th, 30th, and 31st, only to realize a few days ago that they don't exist in February. It's like a time warp. I've lost 3 days. And I want them back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home