Thursday, September 20, 2007

Wiggle Stick

I've had lower back pain for the last couple weeks. I have a potentially strange taste in my mouth like I did with the Manling, but no implantation cramps like I did with the Deuce. Maybe the back pains are a kidney infection. My period is 3 days late, IF I can rely on a 27 day cycle. Do I pee on a stick and find out when I start bleeding in a day or so, or do I start bleeding in a day or so and not know I was pregnant? Am I pregnant? Would I stay pregnant? One thing for sure is I'm definitely off my rocker about this.

I went to see a newborn 2nd-child the other day. She was hard to see since she was conceived by accident last fall. Then I went to my first baby shower since this stuff happened, and I had a pretty good time. This baby was also an accident, and extremely: the couple had only been dating about a month or so. I can't blame them.

I think I will break down and buy some tests tomorrow, but I don't want to end up with just a collection of slowly-fading positives which are my only proof that the Deuce actually existed, albeit for a little bit. A negative would be better than that. The irony is that one of my cousins is getting married in the summer, and I really want to go to this wedding. If I am pregnant and stay pregnant, I won't be able to fly out there for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home