Wednesday, August 15, 2007

These Dreams Are Dark

I forgot to mention a critical milestone for the Manling in my last post: in late July, he was just starting to jump, with one foot at a time leaving the ground. He's gotten extraordinarily better since then, and has now started jumping with both feet off the ground. He looks like he might be an amazing ollie-er. More words including "pees" please also have been added, but thank goodness for the signing or I wouldn't now what to interpret!

Friday and yesterday, we went to see some great shows: Harry and the Potters with Draco and the Malfoys at the Denver and Boulder Library sponsored shows. The little man and Mark had a blast at each one, and the Manling actually kept his earplugs in the whole time without complaint. Between songs, the Manling would sign "more music" which I thought was great.

On the fertility fronmt, this has been the second month in a row where I haven't had any spinn, but my temps have spiked, so I'm assuming I've ovulated. I didn't make any concerted effort to try; still trying to get over my grief, and fear that I'll miscarry again. And there's been 2 recent pregnancy announcements amongst family and friends which have been debilitating blows. I need to pull myself together a little more.

1 Comments:

At Sun Aug 19, 11:11:00 PM MDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it! "more music" That's awesome Anne.
Natalie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home