Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Denied X2

1. Nothing is worse than getting really into a blog only to have it turn password protected.
The Rabbit Lived and Horkin Ramblings, I will miss you.

2. This week I took a pregnancy test to see if Operation Still Haven't Gotten My Period, Still Breastfeeding, Still Want Another Child was a success. Nope. I have a libido that is an un-libido, and I frequently feel too "touched out" by the Manling to want to even try to have sex. But I so desparately would like to be pregnant again. I am so happy with the Manling and want him to have a sibling or more. I want to feel this good about more children. I can't even imagine how infertile people must feel going through this month after month. I just can't. I can only just keep trying and have sworn not to get too upset until my period has returned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home