Saturday, July 08, 2006

Stripping on a Saturday Night

Between stripping the stink from the Manling's Fuzzi Bunz, I was cruising on that entity known as m.y.s.p.a.c.e. and I saw quite a few new (to me) profiles of people I used to know. Do I contact them? Would they care? I even found my ex-best-friend from grades 4 - 10 and my ex-boyfriend who stole every single CD, album, and tape I owned when we broke up. Not to mention numerous other people who I'd like to rekindle friendships with. It's just so hard. It worked with J and N&D, but will it work with others? Should I even bother?

Mark will be home from work soon to distract me from this.

Today I edged in the paint for our bedroom. The Manling hated watching me from his exersaucer and tried to suffocate himself with the dropcloths. I wasn't falling for that escapade, however.

I still haven't been able to locate the source of the cat pee stink, and I'm beginning to be obsessive about it. It seems to be moving. My newest hypothesis is that it's really the Manling's diapers; hence the stripping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home